Representing Family Members In Fatal Accident Cases

There is nothing more tragic than losing a loved one in a fatal accident. While you are grieving, taking legal action may be the furthest thing from your mind. However, filing a wrongful death lawsuit on the behalf of a family member can help you get the compensation you need during this difficult time, and it can also serve to hold negligent parties accountable for their role in the accident.

I am David N. DeFoore, a personal injury lawyer based in Abilene. I provide compassionate representation to families across Texas who are struggling in the aftermath of a fatal accident. I will work hard to help you recover the financial compensation you need and deserve.

Protecting Your Interests While Holding Negligent Actors Accountable

I understand that there is no amount of money that can make up for your loss. However, together we can help send a message that negligent and reckless acts will not be tolerated. I can help you pursue compensation for economic damages, such as lost income that your family member was likely to have earned over his or her lifetime, non-economic damages such as pain and suffering, and other damages. You can rest assured that I will pursue every available avenue of potential compensation in your case.

I Know How To Deal With Insurance Companies

In many fatal accident cases, insurance providers will act quickly to offer a settlement. It is important to never agree to a settlement without first seeking advice from a qualified attorney. I know how to negotiate with insurance providers, and I am willing to take them to court if I feel that you are not being offered full and fair compensation.

Contact Me As Soon As Possible For A Free Initial Consultation

There are strict deadlines that must be met in order to successfully file a wrongful death suit. If you have lost a loved one in a car accident, a workplace accident or any other type of accident, it is important to schedule a free initial consultation right away. Contact me online, or call 325-480-2401 or 800-325-4250 to discuss your case.